Special Perform by: Sullivan.W

Saturday, May 17, 2014

Home Alone on 2nd May

The host used to have a walk with her kids on afternoon, I'm home alone sometimes


This is a summer house in Slangerup


If you like to read, try to find some English book here
Well, I have a Danish book with me just for the photo >.<


This is the 2nd living room that I used to do my computer works, your postcard writing and journey planning all the time
The house is designed not to have ceiling lighting, therefore I need the help of candle when I work out something at night



It's still cold during the spring now~

This is the dining room that we used to have dinner together at night
Morning we used to have light breakfast in the garden or in the 2nd living room


When the weather is good, we will prefer to breakfast and lunch in the garden
  

A large garden for a summer house is necessary


Can you see the smoke came out from the chimney?
It's a remark of 'someone available at home' ^o^


I like the fireplace rather than heater
The warm that a fireplace can produce just like the warm of the sun to the earth

No comments: