Special Perform by: Sullivan.W

Friday, May 16, 2014

A Stupid Backpacker in Denmark


I wanna modify my pants from a tag buckle to a button
The buckle is too loose to me, as this pants is a kid's pant, but the length just suit me XP


Luckily I brought this, thanks for my sis who remind me

  
 It has been long time I didn't practice my needlework
Oh NOOOO~ I sew it to the opposite way >.< 
It can't zip properly now....


I decided to wear the pants with the button like this!


Just like this, forced zip up


Annalise and Flemming will not come back for dinner, 3 of us decided to make our own pizza with 3 different favorite


After all meat and vegetable well prepared, the cheese always come on top and ready to bake


After half an hour, the self made pizza is done, just one problem.... Why it stick on the paper??? Doesn't it baking paper are non-stick???

We reviewed that Yuko putting the wrong baking paper for the pizza =.=
However, pizza still taste good to eat ^o^


Nighttime always my own time doing the journey planning and blog writing
Just not so convenient as this Summer house seems not use to have light on the ceiling

No comments: