Special Perform by: Sullivan.W

Monday, May 19, 2014

4th - 8th May at Slangerup with Danish Family


After some housework on morning, I will start doing my journey planning and blog updating during the whole afternoon
I'm still struggling on my West Europe planning...
A bowl of noodle and a glass of juice my simple lunch

Since we have 3 helpers in a house, tonight is my turn to make the dinner
And I purposed the Curry Lamb (from Annalise's freezer)


Thanks for my ex-colleagues who teach me step-by-step to cook the curry lamb


I purposed the curry lamb as I found all theses ready material from her store room
Onion, garlic, coconut milk, ginger, lime, lemongrass and some capsicum powder perhaps~


Side dish is baked potato + carrot


Never forget a salad on table is Annalise's favorite
I would like to practice the fried nuts for salad
My favorite dressing - Goma Dressing


Then come out the dinner dishes on 5th May with garlic bread and rice (Annalise not really prefer rice)

7th May


Whatever fruits for me is a bestow
Before meal the Apple and Pear is the best for stomach to absorb the good vitamin
After meal I will prefer the Orange or Pineapple for better digestion 
When hungry comes over before meal ready, banana is the best for energy recover

Tonight is Yuko & Ruben who make the dinner


Japanese sushi + Sashimi + Okonomiyaki + Miso Soup + Sangria + Vege Salad


Ruben not really keen to alcohol, just like me
But he recommend the Sangria which is famous in Spain
Said the taste is sweet like white wine, maybe we all can cheers this time before we left Annalise's place on 10th May



And, we have a happy dinner before the farewell~

 
I finally decided to buy myself the body cream after 2 months suffered with the cold + dry weather
I just wanna try how long will my skin can self recover from the redness without any help of moisture cream >.< End up the result is 'Failed'
Silly right? At least I tried and I knew the progress now ^o^ I'm self-satisfaction now

Anyway, what make I put on my mind to buy this two stuff is the promotion price
Only DKK 29.75 for both
The Camferine cost only DKK 9.75 (SGD 2.25 / RM 5.8)
Why not?


Another night to work out my last destination journey - The Iceland


No comments: