Special Perform by: Sullivan.W

Monday, May 05, 2014

10th April - Hörby to Sniberup


There's a large picture just out of my dorm shown the Stockholm City in old time
I can even see Skansen


Return to the same train station for leaving
The 2 escalator in front there is the main entrance lead to all train track station


Refer to the boarding schedule, my destination is going to Hörby and track 12a is the one to Copenhagen bypass Malmö, will take a bus at Malmö to Hörby
Can you see a dog there?
Yes, you can travel freely with your dog even this a train station
I really like Swedish public transportation center (some even in the train itself) which always provided to the public for free wifi
And the wifi free me from the gap between me and my friends&family~


It's about 3 hours to arrive, I departed at 10.15am


The nearer I close to Hörby, the more farmland I can see from the window of my train


The windmills here are surprising me, is that mean this area are so WINDLY?
I'm not afraid of cold weather but I really hate the Windy weather >.<
It's always make worse to a bad weather ever


Without a phone call, I don't even know is Torbjon (my Sweden's host) is waiting for me in the stated place
I did sent out an email to Torbjon regarding my arrival time when I bought my ticket day before in the backpacker lodge



More and more windmill >.<

Finally, I get to the bus stop
I merely miss out the stop, but luckily I cast a glance to a bus stop name when someone went down
THIS NAME ARE SO FAMILIAR TO ME
This is what in my mind when I saw the name
GORSH!! Is the stop name that Torbjon sent to me last night!!!
It's just very close, the driver is about to close the door and go
And Torbjon is just out there and approach to me to introduce himself
IS AN OLD MAN???
I thought Torbjon is a woman >.<
2nd surprise to me


This is the 3rd surprise
An attic for my room?
Without heater even?
Are you kidding me?
Torbjon said it might be cold at night and I can ask to sleep in his office if here is too cold for me
I'm going to try a night sleep over here
At least I need to know how cold can it be?


I really don't might to sleep in an attic but can I have a better mattress??
This old mattress is even mildewed >.< and it's a bit wet... or cold... or damped


This is the corridor
Torbjon even have another 2 rooms beside my one, the only different is I have a small window which not provided in others 2 rooms

Finally, I need to blow myself an air mattress
and need to clean it up the whole room with spiderweb T.T
What a big challenge ahead me that I can see~

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

你很可怜一两下,一天工作六七小时叻,结果只给你一张烂床睡?=.=

Mun said...

我当时也是那样想,之前在挪威时住得多好~ 屋主们又疼我...
那天打扫的时候我全身冻得直打哆嗦,因为阁楼也没暖炉,而最糟糕的,是他连wifi也没有,全家只有他的电脑能上网 T.T 我想找个人诉苦也不能~
但往回想,我寄出那么多的request给瑞典的host,只有他给我回应,给了我希望,虽然人家环境不好,但也愿意收留我,我难道就以嫌弃的方式回报他么?这或许已是他唯一能给的了~
于是接下来的日子我除了农场的活,家里也尽量帮忙打扫。
后来有两个人加入后,我才知道自己做得多么少,人家一来就把厨房、冲凉房跟布满狗毛的客厅打扫得干干净净了... 所以临走之前,我虽然怕虫怕得都快要休克了,还是帮他把最大的温室除掉所有的杂草了,当作是答谢他的~

Anonymous said...

有时候也是的,换个心境一想,坏的也都会变成好的了。少些抱怨,多些感激,世界依然很美好。:)

看来你这次旅游收获不少,改天可以出书了。
ps:其实我比较喜欢看你写中文,比较有味道,英文毕竟不是我们的母语,不管写得多精彩,还是少了感觉。

Mun said...

你是巧恬还是Alice?
因为你的留言没名字,但你说话的语气挺熟悉的~

世界本来就是这样的,快乐与否也不过是一种心境,而且是能够操控的心境~ 我们想要什么不应该往外追求,而是往内心深处探索

如果我成功背包10个月,我真的会考虑写。在这里写英文主要是给我的host和一些不懂中文的好朋友们看的。Host都是欧洲人,因为我在网站上有放我的部落格的link,让那些不认识我但被我讯问能否换食宿的host看我的blogs来认识我。否则单是我们helper/volunteer的简单介绍不足以让host对我们感兴趣。来欧洲背包的亚洲人很少,欧洲和美国的比较多,所以要host对我们感兴趣的话,这是我觉得可行的途径,然而这方法也不小心的很work一下咯 ^o^

现在只是担心进英国的问题而已...只要进去了,我就没什么后顾之忧了~ 要是进不去...我要准备写9封道歉信给不同国家的host >.< 到时我真的以后会杯葛英国我跟你说 =.=