Special Perform by: Sullivan.W

Thursday, May 08, 2014

19th April - Replanting Day


The growing plant need more sunlight to grow up, is time to replant to the ground and today is the sunny day for the work



Marie make the small hole to the ground and I plant into it from the seed flats (Torbjörn used to call it 'Bretten)


I'm quiet disappointed with my body strength, I have a bad back pain after the replanting works >.<



Marie teach me make a mushroom pie
We have the pie on yesterday we visited a recycle glass workshop in Östraby after Kajsa Art Exhibition
They served some nice mushroom pie and I kept promoted to the shop owner that Marie able to do the same as she is a great France chef to me ^o^
I think I'm sort of forcing people teach me something indirectly >.<
Poor to be friend with me doesn't it?

No comments: