Special Perform by: Sullivan.W

Friday, May 09, 2014

21st April - Östraby


We are going to shift the plant from the small pot to a bigger pot today
Plants can't grow well in a crowd area with others plant
So as me


After works, about 1.30pm we are heading to Anne's house (Torböjn's old friend) for a lunch



What a typical cottage in Sweden
Anne is an Irish immigrant
She start living in Sweden since she was 20's old
is about 50 years ago now


This friendly old lady make us a lamb for lunch

I can see she almost spent the whole day in the kitchen alone

Messy everywhere in the kitchen but tidy can see from every corner of her cottage


Only me have lemon water on my glass >.<


A church in  Östraby
The old school just located in front of the church




Now the old school has been modified to a handcraft shop


The owner here use the loom to weave the cloth and some wool made stuff





There have a second hand shop as well 1 floor above the handmade cloths shop
I wish I could buy something from the second hand shop, it's really cheap and still in good condition, but I really restricted by my full house backpack with me T.T


During Easter, Swedish people decorate a deadwood with colorful feathers
It's a way they embrace the spring because colorful represent the new life in spring
We didn't celebrate Easter in Asia but is good to celebrate Easter with those who celebrate it


I believe it's an old water supply here


The countryside of South Sweden


Really impressed me with their well categorize rubbish recycle bin
Every houses will have 2 huge recycle bin, and each of that divided to four
Bin No.1 - Hard plastic, Combustible material, Clear glasses and wasted food


Bin No.2 - Soft paper, Magazine / colorful paper, Glasses and Metal

I wonder, where shall I put the soft plastic?


There's plenty of beautiful flowers in Kajsa's garden

 

This windmill belongs to Kajsa, but it's has been broke down few years ago and Kajsa found no use with it then she lost the only key to open the windmill door >.<




Kajsa's horse are happy to run in a bigger field we fixed it just now


Kajsa and me ^o^

We are farewell now as I'm going to leave Sweden soon on 25th April after I visit my old friend in Växjö on 23rd April

No comments: