Special Perform by: Sullivan.W

Saturday, May 10, 2014

26th April - Slangerup


Annalise asked us a favorite to take a walk when her ex-husband sent her the girls
She don't want her ex-husband take us as excuse to claim back the girl
I understand it, after they both want to earn the girls


A lake is very close to Annalise place, just 5 mins walk
And we can have the boat for a paddle trip ^o^

They are Ruben & Yuko - a couple helper for Annalise
They reach Annalise place since March
A nice Spanish & Japanese couple

 

We back to the house about 2.40pm, catch up the tea time in the garden with some cakes Flemming bought
 

The leave is about to turn green soon


Flemming & Annalise prepared us the dinner, for welcome me
How nice they are isn't it?











I do suspect they are beef (which I couldn't take) but I didn't told them, just don't let them feel bad for that since they have put so much effort to prepare the dinner

No comments: