Special Perform by: Sullivan.W

Wednesday, May 07, 2014

14th April - Den Gamles Gård

A late arrival today....


The only Transylvania Naked Neck chick in the farm is late born for 2 days
Unfortunately, he didn't make it after 3 days he met the world...
RIP


This is what I took for my breakfast
A hard bread with boiled eggs and some sour sauce with tomato
I guess, the boiled eggs changed bad somehow, it doesn't taste like it use to be
Yet, I still finished my breakfast and join Torböjn in the green house before 8am


After work, we need to do some shopping for the daily supply
This is poultry supply shop, we are here for some food to the chicken 


There's flowers start launching in the market


The salad bar is one of my favorite place to visit
I'm start lovely to eat salad now and would like to know what more can we bring into the salad
Of cause the most important is what dressing are people use to have


Bugs Bunny favorite food !!!
I understand why bunny like it, it's a bit too small for me >.<




Something wrong with this capsicum.... Oh, we use to call this as paprika over here
Oh ya, this is the 1st orange capsicum I ever met before
3 for 10 krone (SGD 2 / RM 5) consider cheap in Singapore as I found 1 is about SGD 1 last time =.=


Mostly farmland in Östraby (the village name)
I really like the less population living place, quiet and peace


This is Coockie!! A friendly female black horse from Kajsa (Torbjörn's neighbor)
They need to feed 4 times a day, really great good appetite


Oh, she is another one name Twinni, she's gentle and shy



Good to know Kajsa - a female horse lover and riser today
She knew I don't take alcohol and offer me a flower juice out of her kindness ^o^ 
She is a sweet lady to me

No comments: