Special Perform by: Sullivan.W

Thursday, May 08, 2014

18th April - Hörby

We are visited Kajsa today for her 'dead horse' art exhibition


When we arrived the farm house in Hörby, we saw a crane feeding her colts (chicks)


It remind me they use to do this~


This is one of Kajsa handmade horse statue
I help her named it as 'Kaya'- a Malay word mean 'rich'
Kajsa took the name as it's sound like her name in pronounce
I even suggest her to sell it with price 650 krone (SGD 125 / RM 326)
I didn't make the currency convert before I suggest the price, just have some shopping experience in Sweden and think an art product like that should be a reasonable price with 600 kr
'Kaya' is the 1st product that Kajsa able to sell it day before the exhibition day


This is Ellen (Vanessa name it, as it look elegant)


This is sell in more than a thousand krone, but it really look nice
I had forgot this name, just remember this is the 2nd product Kajsa sold it to a local



Who are you? Friendly or enemy?


Oh, you are Kajsa's friends~
Why wearing this chicken costume? 
For the exhibition and mainly is to entertain most of the kids come along with the adult
But... it really not many people come visit today >.<



They even brought over some piggy from another farm to merry the exhibition
These artists had done a lot of thing for this event clearly


We actually wanna took a picture to show the cloud on the sky
Rain is in the air now



Impressed by the colorful recycle art paint


I met a really high man before I left the exhibition
And he show his friendly to take a photo with me
217cm >.<



After the exhibition, we bypass an apple made alcohol factory
This is the beer brewing machine
It's a brand new one open for visit

I don't like alcohol taste, but an old friend I'm going to visit soon is study in beer brewing development...
Finally, I brought a Cider (apple wine) for him
In case he invite for a drink then I will suggest to drink the cider
As only 0.76% alcohol for the cider 
I did taste the sample but it taste like an apple soda juice than an apple wine
I don't know he will like it or not but I do like it much ^o^

No comments: