Special Perform by: Sullivan.W

Friday, May 09, 2014

23th - 25th April - Växjö




 


I'm somehow exhausted before I depart from Sniberup to Växjö
We have large housekeeping in the green house this morning to afternoon


 When I arrived Växjö, I'm definitely starved, I must eat something before Pontus meet me in the train station because I'm an hour early arrived to Växjö



15kr (about SGD2.9 / RM7.5) for a small size of fried potato like this, consider cheap food in Sweden

And I like the fork cum a small cutter on the edge, smart design

Before Pontus appear in the train station, there's a stranger approached and talk to me
Ask about my origin country and like me to search my national flag from his smart phone because he is fans of country flag, just like some people like to collect stamp~
He said he like Asian because we are short and he will feel more comfortable to talk to shorter people as he is consider short in his size...bla...bla...bla
I just wish Pontus can arrive early as I felt something wrong with the stranger...

The next day we have a walk from Pontus's hostel to the city


Along the path, the grass is turned green on this week


And the lake is frozen during winter but the ice is all melted now


Just in front of the lake, there's a lot resident houses face to the water
The person who live here will be the first person who sense the change of weather
The water and the open air here bring the news of the weather





Pontus is an old friend of mine when we were in New Zealand at year 2010
We worked for a same hotel restaurant before at the summer
And I just realized we don't have a photo before
I should have keep one last time as I don't know he will start save his beard after he return home from New Zealand ^O^


We went to a second hand shop in the city, as Pontus & Ellen (his gf) wanna buy something for their new hostel on May
The school have no problem for female & male living under the same room (not roof)
As you will gonna to pay for what you did, this should be known by every adult
Unlike our mother country, how if you forbid people to do this or that?
They will still do it with some other way beyond your control
An adult need to learn the consequence they will need to bear rather than learn how to obey the rules




Pontus introduce me a meal that his mother use to cook for the family
It's mashed potato carrot fried and some bacon


Well, I like it somehow, perhaps we can fired it with flour to avoid the loose of the mashed things?


Pontus is a shy and gentle guy to me
Last time when I knew him in NZ, he just 22 years old
People always make fun on his age as he is too young to them (he said most of the people there is Asian and they are average 25 and above)
I didn't know that, cause I never think what is so fun with being young and a backpacker?
I met a Germany backpacker only 14's
He is the youngest backpacker I ever know



Erik is a mixed blood of Egyptian & Swedish
When I 1st saw him in Pontus hostel, I think he have a face alike my brother (uncle's son)


Pontus invite me to a talk regarding religion at this evening, he say the talker are going to speck English
Maybe I can involve myself in the Q&A section if I like

After we arrive then we realized they all speck in Swedish >.<

I try my best to listen and figure out something when some word is English similar




Farewell Pontus & Ellen today
Nice to meet an old friend again during travel

No comments: