Special Perform by: Sullivan.W

Thursday, May 08, 2014

20th April - Easter


The early morning Marie start busy in the kitchen as she agreed to Torböjn to make Empanada - A baked bread famous in south Europe


It can be fried for bake in the oven
Marie prefer do in with oven as fried are mostly not healthy at all >.< 
Will waste a lot of oil at the same time


After all the works then I realised.... Curry puff mah~

   

This is Empanada 
This is Malaysia's Curry Puff

Now tell me the different....



Torbjörn's daughter's family come and visit him and lunch together for Easter
They have a dog with them come along as well
But he is a chicken killer, therefore we kept him inside the house and he start making noise while me eat
'Why nobody play with me yet keep me inside the house???'


Of cause he hide them the eggs to be found in his farm
I thought the eggs should be the normal chicken egg size with color on the shell, end up is that ostrich's egg size =.=
Kinda easy to find right?

No comments: