Special Perform by: Sullivan.W

Saturday, May 24, 2014

12th May - Denmark fly Iceland

Initially, I would like to visit my last destination in Copenhagen - The National Museum
However, I forgot the Museum is closed on Monday >.<
I change my plan to visit Hans Christian Andersen who's statue at City Hall

And when I arrived city hall, I saw a lot people walk into the City Hall
Driven by my curiosity, I step into the City Hall
And witness the World Clock and it's creator
  








 

What an honor I'm here to know the World Clock and it's creator's story here~





Last year, Denmark is the winner of Eurovision
Comes to this year they are the host of the contest
It attracted tourist to visit the city and attend the contest in live


Front door of City Hall
  
 
Do you know the reason Mr Andersen looking at Tivoli?


The City Hall


After visit the City Hall and money exchange in the main train station, I returned to Svanemøllen to pick up my luggage
Thanks for these 2 days my couch surf host Ms Vicki Chuang able to host me for 2 days
She's a wonderful girl to me
Kind, soft and give every care to me
Never forget to give some credit to her boyfriend Antti, he is a humor tall guy, gentle and friendly
He even offer himself to help me carry my huge backpack
Of cause I refuse his kindness, they are going to have an examination soon at evening
They should rest rather than sending me
To live with them just like make myself home


On my way in the train heading to the airport


Just coincident met Aram Sargsyan in the entrance of airport
He represent Armenia in the Eurovision Contest this year
When I asked him whether he will take part on next year and he said: No 
As the contest took 4-5 months to prepare, is a tired job to him

No comments: