Special Perform by: Sullivan.W

Wednesday, May 07, 2014

17th April - Lund & Malmö


It's market day today at Lund (40mins away from the farm)!!
1st market day on this year since the last one on last Oct
Torbjörn stop to launch his plants in the market on every winter
  

We have not many plants over here today as it's still early spring now
Flower yet blossom
Vegetables yet growing
and we can't sell the animal in this stall as this is not a suitable place for animal business (it's a carpark area in a leisure park) and it does request special certificate for that kind of business
I didn't ask much about the chicken because all I know is Torbjörn need the hens for the eggs only
He sell most of the chick when they are 1 month old in the website


The best selling items today is the EGGS, because it's organic eggs~

We take a break to the train station as I need to buy a train ticket to Växjö for an old friend to visit on next week
The flower just located on the street right out of Lund Train station


Before we return to the stall, we walked in to a supermarket as the post office is here
I need to send out something to my sis
And we saw this weird machine and concern about it's function, even Vanessa whom accompany me to the train station (I'm worry if I lost direction to go back the stall) origin from UK didn't know what is this small machine to use~ Since it's located in a supermarket, I guess it's use for payment

Torbjörn explain to us that little machine is for people who scan and make payment by credit card them self
What an impressive attitude of Scandinavia people to me, they are famous with honest I'm sure 


Again, I attracted by the salad here

It's about 1pm Marie comes visit us and brought me to Malmö for a sauna
This is not a normal public sauna I have to say


If the stone is dry - Sunny day
If the stone is wet - Raining day
If the stone is white - Snowing day
If the stone is yellow - Pollen in the air
If the stone is black - Night time
If the stone is swinging - Windy day
If the stone is hard to see - Foggy day
If the stone is gone - Storming Day
Really interested to see this when we enter the sauna area


Let me introduce as this area is NOT ALLOWED CAMERA
but I did took a picture as nobody is there
Well, precisely, no naked people is there


The water here is the sea water
We took the sauna in the house and jump into the cold water for detox
And go back to the sauna room again
At my 1st time I walked into the water it's almost freeze my legs
A nice design for a ladder there for people to hold themself to go in and out from the sea pool~
Otherwise, we will probably drawn in the water due to the freeze of the muscle T.T

It's really so comfortable while I just came out from the sauna, rinse myself with the cold sea water and rest on the platform
Let the wind dry off the water on the body and really not feeling cold at all~

As everyone naked here, although I'm a bit shy but able to catch up the culture as they won't look at you if you are naked but they will surely pay attention to you if you go in with suit up

Far over there can see a row of door with a little room for cloth changing, you can left anything there and it's safe, according to Ms Marie >.< I did trust her and pray hard after I left the changing room with my stuff >.<

We spent about 2 hours here until I can't sweat anymore then I took my shower and left with Marie


This is how the place look alike from outside


A really good place in Malmö, thanks Marie to bring me here today~

No comments: