Special Perform by: Sullivan.W

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

The warmest gifts

Just before I began my trip, I start received the blessing gift from my good friends


Alice - the greatest fold-able hair dryer
She knew I'm going to buy one and gave me this before I have one for myself
Really can't live without the hair dryer as I used to have my hair wash before sleep...


Emily's mum sweater
Giving by Emily as she said she and her mum failed to put this on after her mum has bought it from a Hong Kong trip >.<
Not sure Emily's mum knew this had went to me or not... ^o^


Emily - the inner insulated clothes 


Bernyce, Kok Hong, Heidi & Ken - iPhone touchable gloves
They knew I'm gonna to use the iPhone for the photo


Louise - the Thermal wear

Thanks for all of the blessing and farewell gifts for me
Every time I use it now, every time I recall your name in my mind
This really tricky ^o^
But these the warmest gifts I had have ever~

2 comments:

mariogan said...

不好意思我都从来没送过你东西, 反而收了你很多立物 X(

Mun said...

我送过你很多礼物么?不太记得了咧 ^o^
倒是记得你对我很好,常请我去看电影,又请我吃饭,我需要人收留的时候收留我,还有帮我完成我人生第一部自己拍的电影...这些都拍不出照片来,可是会记在心海处~