Special Perform by: Sullivan.W

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

8th April - Stockholm Photograph Museum

After I had restored my energy - unload the luggage and TAKE MY HOT SHOWER in a nearest backpacker lodge (accidently found it when roaming around the city)
10 ppl dorm - SEK 230 / night
I paid for 2 nights as I really can't get any host from couch surf in Stockholm
It's 2.30pm while I decided to take a walk in Stockholm city

Never arrive the city too late as all places are going to close at 4pm
The only place I can visited is The Photograph Museum (10am - 9pm)

Honestly, I'm not very good in photography, but I'm willing to learn from those experts

 

 

 

 


And, I found that I might went into a historical museum rather than a photograph museum
Really have no idea for all pass century photo >.<


After all, since there's the only restaurant in the museum / exhibition hall (preferable to call) 
I have my dinner here with SEK 240 (SGD 46 / RM 120)
Hot chocolate SEK 40 (SGD7.7 / RM20)
Mozzarella Salad SEK 135 (SGD25.9 / RM 67.3)
Cardamom Bun SEK 30 (SGD 5.8 / RM 15.3)
Swiss Roll SEK 35 (SGD 6.7 / RM 17.4)

After the expensive meal, I felt myself an artist as well


They have unbeatable view no doubt

After my dinner, continue my walk in the museum
There's still 2 and a half hours to reach 9pm


This photo like presented the recycle of life



I was terrified by this wax man right around the corner I turned





 

 


Another TERRIFIED wax women here T.T
I felt myself in the hunter house now T.T~~~~











This photo gave me a deep feeling that a bright future youth fell into the computer's net world and rotted his angle's wing slowly comes to his soul
Poor kids


Not only Roger's photo in this museum





I choose the photo that I really have the feel with the title matched


I believe the non-stop rain today is due to the changing season from winter to spring

I wish my coat could be warmer



An one way ticket for train or buses will cost you SEK 36
It's valid for 75 mins in typical zone only from start of the first journey
And you might interested to buy one for a friend to use, it can last a year from the date you purchase

Therefore I roamed in the station in order to fully utilized the given convenient and the value of the ticket

No comments: