Special Perform by: Sullivan.W

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

6th - 8th March Farewell in SG

Until today then only I knew that I haven't write a page for my farewell....

6th March 2014 (Thursday)


We took about half an hour looking for the Arab restaurant located in Arab Street
Well, it's really worth for that
The food and the environment is good (no others customer beside us ^o^)


My ex-collage at Shimizu, Ivy & Pei Wen
Thanks for having dinner with me for the farewell


It's time to write down the contacts~

7th March 2014 (Friday)


I knew I will miss Fo Guang Shan's 素燥饭
Purposely came back for it
Because of this, I start to have mushroom for my meals
Ya, I don't eat mushroom at all before this, what a picky mouth >.<


1st time having the Lotus Tea
Well, I will prefer to enjoy it as a flower more than a tea


I really need to finish this book for Bernyce
Totally agreed with the Detachment Morris mean here~
Let it penetrate you, and you are able to leave it eventually
Because everything have it's life span, the expire time
After it has been penetrate you, and you won't keep it in your heart after the expire time


The satisfaction Morris mean here, is what I'm going to practice during my journey~

At night, I met with my CR11's colleagues



The Virgo's mother (Swee Wee) and The sunny girl (Sonia)


Never forget the great mother Margaret

8th March 2014 (Saturday)


Just coincident my mum was in SG before I left
She is just 2nd day working for the family here and that's not so convenient to stay long in the house, I just pay her a visit before my flight tonight~
Brief to her about my journey and never let her worry about me

At night when it comes to the departure time in Changi Airport, I have my good time with my good friends here~



My youngest sis, Harn


Nicholas & Alice


Louise (my ex-housemate in Tiong Bahru)


Bernyce & Kok Hong (GG) - Kukup Gang


Heidi & Ken Lim - Kukup Gang


Thanks for the farewell, we will meet again one day~


I think I should be the photographer instead of Ken Lim ^o^
Never mind, I will do it next time ya~

No comments: