Special Perform by: Sullivan.W

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

4th & 5th April - A Thankful day in Norway


Today is my last day with Jorgen's family in Finnmark - Norway
Maria invited me to make some glass's art for fun
She knew I like Husky very much, printed me a husky photo for the glass painting used


As per agreed before, I teach them the soy-sauce chicken today and I made them the Coke Chicken instead
Onion omelette as usual and abalone sauce for mixed vegetables which all dishes I like the most

After dinner, Jorgen brought me to his friend who is the Husky sledder around the area
NOK 350 for 1.5 hours is really a good price
As most of the Husky sledding will cost NOK 500 for half an hour to the longest 1 hour only


Huskies just knew when stranger comes to them, they will have a chance for a walk
Husky love to run
Live for run
Siberian husky can run for 8 - 12 hours a day without eating any meal
When they thirsty, they just eat the snow
They even trained to poop during a run, I saw it >.<

Alaska husky did almost the same job but they can run double faster than a Siberian husky can did
But they can only run for 8 hours if double speed compare with Siberian husky
Siberian husky from Russia and Alaska husky from Alaska of cause ^o^


Husky is friendly to human
Sledding husky are different with the normal dog we have at home
They are obey to the leader rather to the people who raise them
In order to make them run in line, keep them in the position, the dog leader is lead in front of the team


Husky are so strong with their leg muscles
My sled is dragging by 8 huskies and the speed they go is about 40 - 50km/hr


Laban like human more than others
They arrange him to take the rope near with the sled (with people) because he will run faster if someone sit behind of him
Maybe he would like to perform I guess


This husky have a pair of eyes that I will never forget


Robert! He have a dark blue eye and another light blue eye


Mocca, she give me a kiss when I asked for a photo with her


Niehku, she is just too scared with people who close to her
But she is a good teacher in the team who always teach the new husky (which run beside her) how to run
I watched how she actually teaching during the run ^o^ She barked to the side runner



Aisha, she is so beautiful is it? Here she's the leader of my sled


Okta have a fierce look but he is so gentle actually
So never judge any one with their appearance 


Let's meet Sujoz


There is one more I need to tell
I once lost my bag after we take the ride home
It just terrified me as my passport, all cash, all credit cards are in the bag
I thought I should left it in the house instead of bringing it to the ride but they said it's ok to have it with me on the ride... And now, I lost it~

At that moment I think the huskies sense my sadness and they all just silent
The sky start snowing and I can't even felt the cold as I'm too tense in looking for my bag, 
and it just no way I can find it
Tears are just can't come out as I knew it wouldn't make a little help

Robert stand beside me howling in sudden
The others never reply, left the single howl flied over the sky to the lonely snow field~
Chel said he can felt my sad... That's why he howled
When I totally gave up on searching and stood there just looking at the snowing sky
Chel, my husky pilot (a young English girl) start to form a small group of dog sled ready to look for my bag all the way along the track we had visited before


And finally, she returned with my bag
Happiness just throwing out from my tearing eyes
And I felt 'Thank you' are not enough for me to show my thankful to her and those huskies
What more can I do?


Jorgen had checked for me that the only bus can bring me to Finland (Rovaniemi) is depart from Tana at 3.30am 0.0
It's early morning, just about the sun rise


Jorgen is just so kind to me
He slept on the sofa and pay attention to the clock, and I even told him that he can take his deep sleep as I will wake him up when it's time
However, I stayed awake to 2.30am and felt a deep slept until he wake me up at 3am =.=
Embarrassed somehow....


The night I left, the flower just blossom at the same time

We met the storm during the way we are going to Tana for the bus
The storm are too strong and I can felt the anger of the Act of God
Snow and wind blocking the front mirror of the car until we can't even drive somehow
Jorgen asked how if we missed the bus? As we are going so slow...
I said: Then we just go home continue our sleep, not a big deal ^o^
So long we are safe
nothing is more important than that doesn't it?


Eventually, we met the bus on the way of the bus leaving Tana
Jorgen gave light signal to the bus for stopping and I just caught the bus that close~

Today is really my thankful day
My ancestor are look after me from the sky
Let's pray to our ancestor today (Ching Ming)

It's just like everything too good at this moment~


The huskies, the young English girl, and the host
I had all this in Norway~

No comments: