Special Perform by: Sullivan.W

Monday, April 28, 2014

6th April (still) - Kemi

Finally, I arrived Kemi by evening about 7pm
Totally exhausted, I felt myself have no more energy to find the direction to my couch surf host place
Rest a while in the train station and I saw a young lady walked in and purchase her ticket with the ticket machine
Without a second thought, I just approached her to ask the direction of my host place
I guess she might be a local resident as I saw she purchased her ticket in smooth like no need to waste time in reading on the instruction...
Then, she suggest to take me a lift with her car to the place
Kemi Hospital
My host is a doctor of the hospital
Again, 10 points to Finnish for their friendly to stranger~


After I met my host Karim, we take a walk in the city before our dinner
No wonder he asked me why I choose to visit Kemi, as there's merely no one hanging around the street after late evening about 8pm




No matter how, I'm enjoyed the sunset as I'm a freak who prefer nobody city ^.^
  

At first, I was planned to visit the Snow Castle
but Karim has replied me that the Snow Castle closed about month ago due to the bad weather (the melted main door of the castle as above photo shown)
Yet, at the same time he had accepted me to be his guest of his couch
how do I reject a good will just because of the Snow Castle has been shut down?


All the good will of couch surf host has to be appreciated
As they offer you a place to rest and recharge for your journey on tomorrow
It's not just a place to rest, but a good heart to be witnessed

No comments: