Special Perform by: Sullivan.W

Monday, April 28, 2014

6th April - Santa Claus Village


Thanks for 2 Taiwanese girls I met here who help me took the photo


My breakfast and lunch
Vegetables Salad, Croissants & Hot Chocolate buffet set (Euro 8.90)


A corner of the restaurant



A Lego Santa Claus


These are Santa's transportation


I will prefer the reindeer ^o^



Joulupukki - Santa Claus in Finnish


What is the Christmas gift that you wish to get the most?





Yes, I'm writing to you ^.*


The elf of Santa - Stefan Erlinassow
He said he remember his birthday on 10th April but he forget which year he born >.<
If someone told you this, will you believe?
I'm the naive one, I do believe
This world is full of many unknowns, since we can't clarify all of them, why don't we choose the good one to believe on it?
Therefore, I gave him the chocolate which come from my 1st Norway host (Norwegian traditional chocolate)
All these day I didn't eat it as I wish to save it for my own until the time I left Scandinavia, but I willing to give a good person I met for his birthday


The 2 machines here are used for toy making
I didn't know how it function but I think it's the old machine that Santa used to make the toys


This machine specialize on the wood-made toy


This is for metal-made toy




Santa and his elf


Can't get Malaysian distance, the nearest I can found is Singapore
9394km just a number for me ^.*


After all the photo taken section and my postcards written, I found this office 0.0
Why I met the Santa just now is not in his office???
When everyone told me this is the place for the real Santa Claus used to meet the visitor, I felt a little bit getting fooled, just a little bit... the rest is disappointed...






Why there's 2 Santa in the Santa Claus village?
Why the elf lied to me?
Are you still willing to believe others easily after discover the true of a cheat?
Yes I am
There are still many good person in the world, I won't let the bad one affected me to believe in the good one~ 
Don't let your pass becomes your obstacle

No comments: