Special Perform by: Sullivan.W

Wednesday, April 09, 2014

28th March - A Family Birthday Party

I found this stick on a cupboard, and surprisingly I did almost all works as per stated without telling by Maria or Jørgen
Be honest, housework as simple as just tidy & cleaning


Later we are going to attend a birthday party of Jørgen's uncle, before that, we have a simple dinner by Maria - Baleadas (Honduran Flour Tortillas with Beans & Cheese)

And I have some Macaroni for the kids, that's their favorite


I eat almost all Norwegian foods, as their food is just simple and less seasoning during cooking, and I found myself not really prefer food with complicated taste, therefore, I really hard to find myself to enjoy Indian foods >.<


On our way, Maria drive me & 2 kids to the Birthday Party
Jørgen was taken by his parent as the car with baby chair can't fit for 5 people


I have to say, this is a dream house no doubt for most people
An unbeatable sea view just right in front of the house, and the house is cover by a lot large glass windows which allowed people to view from indoor
The mountain still covered by snow and the sea is frozen
A white world outside
I wish to take a photo with the great contrary of inside out but the poor functional of my camera failed me 
>.<


This is Jørgen, he is same age with me, unbelievable that I'm actually really old now
According to Jørgen, the house is for vocation used mainly
the house owner is one of his aunt
Jørgen's father brotherhood is a bit complicated
He have about 4 different grandpa
but all the brother-sister are with the same mother
So, the conclusion is he have 4 grandpa and a grandma
That's explain why most of them with different color of hair & eye
If this happen in Asia, I'm sure you would never can discover the truth until someone tell you


Beside this cake, the rest are all hand made by the brother-sisterhood 


This cake not delicious as it's look alike 
 
This dark chocolate cake which kid will never ask for one
So was I
Bitter taste for cake is always not my choice, maybe for those who looking for healthier food
But... please allowed my little opinion, as cake is designed for taste sweet in order to bring out the happiness taste from the eater, if you eat a cake not sweet at all, why you eat it?
Why don't you just go for some healthier snack?
I just somehow don't get the reason >.<





I like this cake the most!!!
Pavlova - Russian Cake


I had forget the taste of this cake, just a normal strawberry that you can imagine the taste

Only this - the Carrot Cake I didn't taste it at all
1st reason which the most important one is, I'm too full with the buffet foods & cakes I taste a lot before
2nd reason is: It just not look like delicious at all ^o^


"6 cakes for a birthday party is too little" - commented by Jørgen
What's happen for us in Asia can't even finish a birthday cake when we celebrate the birthday with our friends????


Yellow light in most Norwegian house, warm feel for the house~

No comments: