Special Perform by: Sullivan.W

Sunday, April 20, 2014

North Norway - Varangerbotn


All the days I felt good with working the washing machine
Otherwise, these will all done by hands and there's everyday this volume to wash =.=


I'm going to leave the house soon, I knew I will miss the tulips



Souvenirs I did for them
the kids loved it


The TV rooms once used to have bread pieces on the floor and chairs


The indoor corridor


Living room


The fireplace


Dining room


Laundry place


Bathroom


Sauna Room


Store room


Car porch (not allowed to tidy)


Master room (not allowed to tidy up)


Lovely house I will miss it


Oh, that's the extra leaves I cut from the tulips which not allowed to go with the normal garbage as the natural stuff should go to the ground, stated by Norway's government law~
It's same for the used battery shall go separately from the normal garbage


I will miss Maria's voice with her piano, ukulele and the tuba



And the funny host Jorgen of cause ^.^

No comments: