Special Perform by: Sullivan.W

Wednesday, April 02, 2014

27-3-14 Vestre Jakobselv

This is the place I stay for 2 weeks with Jørgen and his family

 
Front of the house there's a lot of snow that you can play with ^.^


I found some reindeer's bones in the fridge, inspired me the soup we used to have when me & my sister at home - The ABC soup


At night about 6pm, Maria brought me & Yumi to attend a little concern organized by the youth in one of her teaching school in Vestre Jakobselv


She used to teach them the music as well on previous time, now they are leading by others teacher


Maria & I is a Trombonist, well, was a Trombonist before for me, definitely we should support the youth band ^o^
That's remind me when I was in their age, how much efforts I put on the orchestra thing and how excited I wanna show my parent that I can play a music instrument in a formal performance like this~ 
Wonder how's the youth feel for the performance...


They served food, need to pay of cause ^o^
This is a lovely sweetly cake that I never have had before, the crust is Meringue (Norsk: Marengs), made from whipped egg whites and sugar



The Trombonist





No comments: