Special Perform by: Sullivan.W

Sunday, July 20, 2014

Oban & Backpacker Plus

Let's take a look on this city - Oban
And my temporary home - Backpacker Plus

At the beginning I wrote my exchange request to Maria I never thought they are only exchange 1 meal a day which is only breakfast. I think I'm too tired in reading so many host details and missed up the most important exchange requirement. When I realized and wrote back to confirm with Maria, meanwhile, I didn't get any response from others host which I sent out before Backpacker Plus. And I did promised myself that I will take the 1st host who reply me to be my host, no matter how better the second host to me

Therefore, I go for Backpacker Plus
I think it's good to know others backpacker & traveller around the world during travel

Every morning we have our breakfast from whatever time we like to have up to 10.30am
I always used to have toasted bread with butter & sugar

And a duty briefing start on 10.30am (usually around the dinning table) then we separate to 3 buildings for work


Let's take a tour to this colorful Backpacker lodge~

Pool corner

Kitchen

The long dinning table

The entrance

The reading / study long table
We used to do our personal work or spending our private moment on this table
Everyone seems understood if someone sitting here meant they don't like to be disturb at this moment
I was spent 1 week here at the very corner side with doing my journey planning and ticket purchasing


Over view

In the post office today trying to send something home 
A shirt for my father as his belated Father's Day present and some finished use Scandinavia travel guide books

To reduce my luggage size, sending home is the best way I can do
1.6kg cost me 23 pound T.T

Oban city and it's famous beach side

I'm sure most of the postcard of Oban with this picture on it
Boats and Mc Craig's Tower is the icon of Oban city


Oban located at the west of Scotland, but we still need to depend a good weather for a good sunset view 
Sometimes, you might engaged in work
Sometimes, you might with some special event
Sometimes, you might have bad weather
Sometimes, you might out of town
and sometimes, you might just not feeling to go out
A good sunset view is precious

Life is beautiful
But it's only beautiful once you slow down your footstep to discover the nature of beauty, 
listen the heartbeat of the normal creature surround,
and breath the fresh of freedom air~


No comments: