Special Perform by: Sullivan.W

Thursday, July 10, 2014

29th & 30th May - Vik to Akureyri

Today is my last day in Vik, I spent almost a whole night to work out a wedding blessing MTV for a good friend of mine in Malaysia
End up never pack any thing when sun rise, and I need to get to the bus station at 12pm




The bus doesn't go straight to Akureyri from Vik
I need to change another bus at Rekyavik -  Mjódd

   





Quiet a bad design for this cup
Can't manage to handle it well >.<
All Icelandic buses able to buy ticket on the spot with international credit card
But... If just 100kr you can pay with cash rather than credit card right?

Two of my favorite dressing for hotdog or burger


Along the journey from the most South (Vik) to most North (Akureyri) there are plenty of incredible view


Just glad that I have a window seat to enjoy the view

 






And feel thanks for the free wifi available in the bus
Then I won't be too boring during the long journey

Never forget to mention
The bus do have plug for charging
And thanks for the driver who driving safe
Life, always full of thanksgiving~

Next day


Is really a dream for me to ride a horse once in my life
As I'm too short for these gorgeous and large mammal
Encounter the Icelandic horses are gentle and calm in their nature, never have my second thought to have a horse riding day today

Everytime I decided to travel a place, I must read the weather report first before I made any decision in Iceland
Only good weather go with good photography 

His name is Stormur, in English mean "Storm" 
I think he haven't had enough on his breakfast that morning, he kept on dipped his head to the grass whenever we stop. Which actually a great pull of the rein to me... Really regret never wear a glove for horse riding >.< poor my painful hand T.T



After the horse rid, having a quick lunch, heading for my next activity 
Whale watching






Finally... need to spent this unique and rare 10,000 Icelandic krone for eating purpose
 

No comments: