Special Perform by: Sullivan.W

Friday, July 11, 2014

31st May - Akureyri to Reykjavik

Sad... I can't visit Mývatn for the nature bath as no bus will go to Mývatn on Saturday until 1st of June (the typical summer schedule for Icelandic buses T.T)
It's cold here and I really wish I can have once thermal pool to against the cold >.<
Not the commercial one, I need the nature one



HOF - the cultural center and conference hall located in the city center of Akureyri
I have been told by a driver who is professional in construction that the stone made the facade of HOF is special and only can found in Iceland, as the stone is kind of fossil of volcano, very hard and difficult to form

Most of the shop open at 10am, therefore I can only get my breakfast at 10am >.<
And my bus is going on 10.15am

Safe aboard the bus

 

A nice Icelandic man who sit opposite of mine gave me a lift to the backpacker lodge in town by his son car ^o^

The Reykjavik city

Reverend Hallgrims Church
It's Reykjavik highest and most imposing structure in town
I can see it from my backpacker lodge







All delicious dressing here, yummi~ 

It's summer now, the sun never will set, a thick curtain is neccessary for a bed room to get proper sleep atmosphere


Bye Akureyri.... Wish I will be back one day and set out to the sea for the midnight sun witnesses
 

No comments: