Special Perform by: Sullivan.W

Wednesday, July 23, 2014

17th - 19th June - Ordinally gorgeous day

The ordinally day I used to have when I'm schedule on duty
but Backpacker lodge is not a normal place
It's always gather people who are extraordinary
I met someone really gorgeous today when I'm cooking my 2 days lunch + dinner

A 78's old Canada granny Backpacker
I wish I could be like her when I comes to 70++
Not necessary to backpacking at that age but healthy and able to backpack ^.*

We found a board game and start playing this few days
- Risk -
It's about to complete a selected mission with world conquering

Will this my next destination to conquer?


Anyway, I won in accidently
I have got the most simple mission to complete ^.*

 
Sometimes is snookering

Sometimes is Underwater Hockey
(Octopush)



Doesn't matter how you pass your day, so long is you happy with that~

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

在那边认识那么多人,都没遇到心动的对象哦?

Mun said...

我也觉得奇怪,怎么会没有呢?

Anonymous said...

你。。。真的是不动如山。=_=

Mun said...

有些人天生和尚命 ^o^