Special Perform by: Sullivan.W

Sunday, July 20, 2014

12th June - Timo's big day of his 24's

We have been informed today is Timo Ros birthday and will have a making food section for dinner together




Rachou - 18's young mature France girl, one of my roommate

She's join the family just 2 days after me, together she came with one of her University friend - Noémie


Noémie, another 18's young mature France girl, and one of my roommate

She study 2 foreign languages in her University, one of it is Chinese. I did practiced with her sometimes with her Chinese story book
Birthday Boy today - Timo Ros
We are ex-roommate before I moved out to another building for less people staying around



Mathilde, a mix-blood of France and British lovely 19's old girl, one of my roommate

Seriously, I was thought she's mature than her real age



Gemma, the only Spain lady who older than me. She is a good teacher in teaching me a lot of cooking skill



Etienne, a less talk France boy
But he really has a good heart can only seen when people need help


Marzia, our supervisor of every housekeeping works in Backpacker Plus, a friendly and kind Italian lady


Lidia, a photography lover from Spain
(start from left) Don Liri, Lidia, Alex Gutiérrez and me
Don & Alex are friends of Backpacker Plus, but not one of our work exchange team member

Rachou and Mireia Molina
Mireia is the really rare quadruplet
She has 3 others brother and sisters who born in the same time with her
One of her sister even have a same face as her
Absolutely cute!!! And save up a lot time and money to give birth 4 times for 4 babies



Juan, a great cook of pizza from Spain
He always speak very gentle and nice, somehow, someone complained that he is rude >.<
That make me realized that no matter how good you tried to be, still have someone who doesn't like you.
What more can we do but ignore it??

Alex, an American journalist student who having his holiday and work exchange here


Mitsuki, a Japanese brave traveller who study in Hungary

He used to travel by hitchhiking and couch surf without using the couch surf web site >.< The local who see him long time hitchhiking on the road and take him home with offer him a night to stay

He is the one who shift with me the sleeping place



Toast for the Birthday boy today 

Eat as much as I could... The food are nice like made from the restaurant or bakery shop

After the feast, we all went to Skipinnish - a local Scottish music pub which we used to visit every Thursday for learning the traditional Scottish dance

 
The owner of Skipinnish knew Peter and Timo very well as Timo stayed about 2 months in Oban



Timo and his parent who came far away from Netherland for his birthday and holiday in Scotland at the same time

Me and the Scottish dance


The Wild Mountain Thyme Lyrics:

Oh the summer time has come
And the trees are sweetly bloomin'
And the wild mountain thyme
Grows around the bloomin' heather 
Will ye go lassie go?

Chorus:

And we'll all go together
To pull wild mountain thyme
All around the bloomin' heather
Will ye go lassie go?

I will build my love a bower summer house
By yon cool crystal fountain
And round it I will pile
All the wild flowers o' the mountain
Will ye go lassie go?
 
I will range through the wilds
And the deep glen sae dreamy
And return wi' their spoils
Tae the bower o' my dearie
Will ye go lassie go?
If my true love she'll not come
Then I'll surely find another
To pull wild mountain thyme
All around the bloomin' heather
Will ye go lassie go?

And we'll all go together
To pull wild mountain thyme
All around the bloomin' heather
Will ye go lassie go?

No comments: