Special Perform by: Sullivan.W

Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Harstad - Risoyhamn

My 1st host in Scandinavia, a very warm welcome by Mr Frode & his partner Faith

We have breakfast together on the morning I took my ship to Risoyhamn

Another shock await for me....
I took the wrong ship as 2 ship is parking on the port
I took the one with the ship logo same with my printed boarding pass, do not alert that every ship has it's own name on the body which same with the name of ship on the boarding pass

Again, I rush to another ship parked beside this in allowed 5 mins before they closed the gate....

Boarding successfully!!!
 View from the ship to City of Harstad
We has been warned by the crew the weather today is not good
They asked me whether wanna change my plan if they can't board in Risoyhamn
I don't get what they mean to 'change' my plan
Insisted to board the ship and going to meet my 1st work exchange host in Risoyhamn

Lofoten - the ship I boarded

 Hopefully, this is just a fake skin & skull of a polar bear
Hunting polar bear is prohibited as I known
The ship supposed to arrive Risoyhamn by 10.30am
But the announcement came out on 10.15am saying they failed to board Risoyhamn and change their plan to Bodø

That's another shock to me... 
Bodø is far away at South contrary with the direction of mine in North

We have at least 4 people complain in peace regarding the new arrival point
How are we going to proceed our plan if the ship bring us farther than our original destination?

Some of the passenger had already booked their flight ticket or hotel in Svolvær not far away from Risoyhamn

Finally, they return to Harstad for good, cross finger
and I asked for tomorrow another ship from Harstad to Risoyhamn again

The receptionist of Lofoten are so kind to help me called my Risoyhamn host reagrding the delay of my schedule due to the bad weather today
She even help me arrange another ship to go in Risoyhamn on tomorrow

 I just never expect I'm going to board a cruise transfer from only a ship


  A cruise with 9 stories in total

 Deck area the top

They even have a viewable room of sauna


 And a hot Jacuzzi on the deck area
Which I can't even bear the chill while only taking a photo outside here
I think Irish will like this 

My cozy little cabin they gave me tonight, as I failed to board Lofoten and have no place for over night
What more can I said to Hurtigruten beside 'Thank You'?

No comments: