Special Perform by: Sullivan.W

Saturday, March 29, 2014

22-3-14 Last Night Party

At the morning, Tifa asked to come in the house after she went out for 'toilet' ^o^


I really like when she pay her attention on hearing, as this she will have her ears up~


Heidi has arranged a party night at 22nd March 2014 before I confirmed myself to stay with her
Just coincident I can make myself involved in the party


On my way walking from Heidi's house to the cafe, about 15mins
This a small town with only 200 residents, everyone almost neighbor to each other
Most of them are walking to the cafe as well, as there will serve alcohol tonight and no driving allowed after taken the alcohol



While we are await for the customer, photo time


Heidi said is start on 9pm, but I wait until 10pm still no customer yet...





I have been the cashier that night
15% tax for the alcohol
25% tax for others
150kr per entry (Appx SGD26, RM70)
68kr for beer (Appx SGD12, RM32)
78kr for Rum (Appx SGD14, RM37)
85kr for Vodka mixed soft drink (Appx SGD15, RM40)
115kr for Whisky mixed soft drink (Appx SGD20, RM 54)
We do served non alcohol drinks like coffee only 20kr (Appx SGD3.47, RM 9.3) but not taste like Starbucks or Coffee Bean, it just dark coffee without sugar and milk
5kr for peanuts & snacks (Appx SGD 0.9, RM 2.4)


Finally, Margaret arrived
She is Heidi's best friend, they used to travel and visit each others


Hæga, Heidi's cafe worker. A lovely women who just older than me a year
She can bake a lot of cafe & bread, taste so good~


Live band for the party, they start playing music about 11pm


Is my 1st time to know that's a mixed drink between hot dark coffee with vodca >.<
They said this is normal for North Norsk (Norway people)


People here used to have early dinner at 4pm
Supper at 8pm
Sleep about 11pm
Used to drink coffee no matter what time is it


We have only candles for illuminate


March, we have early sun rise about 3~4am
Alcohol last serve at 2am (Norway's law) and we closed on 2.15am
Returned home about 2.50am
Slept about 3.30am


This is the view out of my window, I really like rural life style ^.^

No comments: