Special Perform by: Sullivan.W

Friday, March 14, 2014

11th March - Harstad to Risøyhamn

Night before 11th March~

I don't have the meal on cruise but only a cabin for overnight, therefore, I bought my dinner with NOK 119, a plate of fish & chips




Morning of 11th March~

I left Harstad on the morning, again >.< Cross finger for the good weather then I can meet Heidi in Risoyhamn today. From the port, the Harstad city look like this~ not crowd and snow everywhere

From the cruise, all the way along the sea is mountain cover by snow, it's winter now

 The life jacket wearing method just outside my cabin door

 My breakfast on the cruise


 An egg, 2 plates of ham, salmon, hotdog, beetroot, vegetables, and 1 glass of chocolate milk
 I have my breakfast with the breath taking view out of the window



 Lobby of the cruise


 Risoyhamn port

 Tonight, Heidi and her husband Swan has brought 4 of us (Elisa, Nicholae, Petter & Me) to a Sortland pizza restaurant.
I have to say, they Italian pizza really nice ^.^
As the pizza is really thin in the bread, normal adult can eat 8 pieces in one time
Heidi order an adult pizza for me and I make an exchange with Nicholae the small size for children >.<

 This my room downstairs

 The living room
Heidi & Swan used to store something downstairs

 My private toilet & shower room

 My bed & a sofa

 I will say it's cold but cozy to me ^.^



No comments: