Special Perform by: Sullivan.W

Tuesday, March 11, 2014

1st step to Norway - 8th & 9th March 2014

 Said 'Bye' to Singapore

Qatar Airway - 230 movies for my 7.42 hrs flight

Sleeping pad, ears plug, toothpaste & a pair of sock
Warm welcome of Qatar


They are going to transit at Doha about 6.30 hrs in the airport


Fish rice box for dinner, ermmm... I reserved my appraisal to their food
By the way, I just need it to fill the stomach >.<

About 3.30 hrs later, they served the snack

Is good to have bus pick up when we arrived Doha

The bus send us from the plane to departure hall directly

Doha airport at 12.30am
People every way, where is my sleeping place???

Well, I had checked the airport lounge, will cost USD40 per entry =.=
I realized I'm just a backpacker 
Shouldn't spent money on this unless that is an unsafe place

So I sleep here
This chair is facing a huge glass which allowed to watch the airplane runner outside, and most important is, nobody can see me sleeping here from the behind of chair they can only seen

Well, I can't called it a 'sleep' as I only take a nap >.<
It's chill the whole night T.T

Finally, I reached Oslo on 1.30pm

All flight are requested self check-in and printed boarding pass will be provided when check-in done on those machine

I again, accidentally forget to take my check-in luggage tags
Therefore I have the chances to speck with the Norway's beauty at the counter check-in to get my luggage tags~ I brought you a tips ya ^.*

Proceed my next flight to Harstad on  5.40pm

Of course I never known this 2 hrs flight trip will shock me
 
We met the hurricane on half way and the captain pilot decided to land on Bardufoss, a place in 2 and a half hours away from Harstad

I'm still in jet lag while the plane flied to Harstad, not realized the announcement regarding the hurricane. When the strong bumping of the wind to the plane, I has been wake up in frighten 


2 Norwegian I met on the plane of Harstad
Hans Haldorsen (left) who help me contact my couch surf in Harstad about the delay of arrival in Harstad. He even help me carried my luggage while we both took the airport bus to Harstad

Bjørn Stale Johannessen (right) who comforted me when I frighten by the bumping flight

This is a Lynx - big wild cat in Norway
Hans said he has been saw it by his own eyes once in his lifetime ever
Rare like the Kiwi bird in New Zealand, I never saw a real Kiwi bird by my own eyes during my 175 days in New Zealand last time >.<


 When we arrived the Harstad Airport, Øyvind offered to take me a lift to Harstad downtown, it's about 45 mins drive time and will cost me NOK 200 if I take the airport bus

 When my host Frode pick me up at the downtown Bus Terminal where Øyvind sent me, I felt like I met an old friend in a wet, cold, strange street
It's really enough for me tonight~ I'm too tired, too hungry and too cold...

 Frode bought this for me as a welcome gift of Norway, how nice he is to a stranger like me
His partner, Faith is a kind women as well, somehow help me explain what do Frode mean in his own word

Frode is planning to plant an avocado 
He make the bottom in the water but not the whole body of avocado, said the root will come out later, yet he is not so certain whether the method is correct or contrary in killing it >.<

No comments: