Special Perform by: Sullivan.W

Friday, March 21, 2014

18th, 19th & 20th March - Shomakershua Cafe

18th March 2014

We have a cold night yesterday, the morning when I walked to the seaside just noticed the ice has been formed float at the sea surface after a night with -8 degree



I made myself a rich breakfast ^o^
Don't know what's the reason, I'm been here about week, never saw any egg inside the fridge
I get the egg when I asked for it >.<


We make the fire woods at night


Tifa like to get close to the fire woods as well
but I thought she is warm enough with her thick fur??
Alright, she just like to get accompany ^.*



19th March 2014
I had a reindeer meat for my breakfast




20th March 2014 - Shomakershua Cafe


Today I will help in the cafe for the lunch order on fired rice. I never have any confident to cook for others but Heidi asked me to cook for her walk in customer from 2-4pm, that's really a challenge for me....


1st, their seasoning all written in Norwegian 
I need to taste all the bottle one-by-one in order to get the seasoning that I need for the fired rice


Then I face the problem of cutting the garlic & onion to small pieces
Their blender's knife is too short to cut the bigger thing like onion


I can't find the right pan for the omelet, without others choice, I make it with the hot plate which they used to have it to cook the meat for burger


At last, lucky I can still have a bigger pan for the rice, although they had used to have digital stove for the food. I need to cook the rice by portion as the pan can't make it all in one time 


Although I have no confident at all for my cooking skill, but Heidi & Hæga seem like it very much
Really appreciated their compliment to me


These are all the seasoning I used for the fired rice
Onion powder, Garlic powder, Chicken powder, Chili powder, White pepper & Soy sauce


It's a huge portion I prepared for the customer, but there's not many people order the fired rice as their lunch, most of the food had went into our stomach >.<


My fired rice & Heidi's roasted chicken

I never have a thought to have cook like a cook in any restaurant, but I had granted an opportunity now, in Norway, far away country from my origin place. Life is unpredictable isn't it?

Treasure whatever what is in the hand, no matter you need it now or not. Gift it to someone who need it in the future or maybe you can used it one day for your own good. We never know what is await in front of us, just cheers for anything comes to us.


2 comments:

shuxi said...

哇,居然有机会在餐厅掌厨,不错哟!很好的经验,以后可以申请帮厨,很多地方都请哦!去到英国不怕饿死啦!

Mun said...

>.< 才不要,不适合我啦~ 偶尔玩玩就很好