Special Perform by: Sullivan.W

Saturday, June 22, 2013

16th - 19th May 2010 @ Te Puke Kiwi Farm House

I will be leaving Te Puke soon on 19th May 2010 early morning 
My plan is heading to Cambridge for another couch surf and to visit Barbara who is wwoofing under an earth house project ^.^

Welcome to wwoofing in NZ http://www.wwoof.co.nz/
The host will provide you free accommodation and food for your 4 hours works exchange with them


My roommate was bringing me to the Tauranga beach for a walk after dinner
Is too frogging outside
But we do proceed our walk on the beach
The weather out there have same temperature with my heart at that moment


19th May 2010
My last dinner cook for my roommate - Cara, Ann & Kila





Ingredient I used for.....


Curry, no doubt ^o^
Well, don't expect too much on this, you never can taste the spicy on my curry


NZD 4 per one Vodka in NZ, 40% of alcohol
I drink the left one, coffee taste


I drink with Ann
After the vodka, I still need my clear-headed to pack my luggage >.<
This also my first time I felt dizzy after alcohol taken
Lucky is it keeps my body warm in the woodshed and didn't cause me headache in the next day~


No comments: