Special Perform by: Sullivan.W

Friday, June 07, 2013

28 & 29 Auckland - Papatoetoe


This is a wonderful morning in Auckland


I have my ride from Auckland center to Papatoetoe for my 5 company resume sending mission ^.*
2 hours bus travel from Auckland center >.< Exhausted


I don't know the mean of Papatoetoe >.< 
But, it is a nice village, comfort and friendly
I handed 5 address of construction company and visit them one by one
Sending my resume one-by-one
I wish to stay here, a peace and safe environment


NZ's famous sport game, the rugby!


The only light train I found in Papatoetoe, took only half an hour to me return to Auckland
by the way, I'm couch surf in a stranger's house tonight as I can't rush back to Te Puke the same day since so late now

I brought the ticket in the train finally~


No comments: