Special Perform by: Sullivan.W

Sunday, June 02, 2013

25&26 of March 2010 Hot Air Balloon in Hamilton

Hamilton is New Zealand's largest inland city and its fourth largest urban area overall, with population of around 131,000. It's traditionally been an agricultural centre, but well know that Hamilton is also a university town.

I was planned to attend the Hot Air Balloon festival last time but I missed the event eventually at Christchurch. When I heard they are going to have one in Hamilton, I'm all the while come from Te Puke for the ride ^.^


It's a long time waiting to get in the balloon.
I was arrived at 6am but the balloon is ready to go on 7.15am, That's why I missed the sunrise >.<


There's 3 compartment in the Balloon's basket, we have only 7 riders included the pilot (ya, tht's what they called him)

Although I missed the sunrise, but the sun never left us alone  ^.^


About 1 hour ride on the Balloon then I returned to Te Puke for my work in the kiwi pack house ^.*

What do you think to breath in the higher air?


No comments: