Special Perform by: Sullivan.W

Sunday, June 02, 2013

4th April 2010 - Easter Jazz Festival in Tauranga


Easter is the public holiday here
We all have a day off work and heading to the nearest city for the Jazz Festival in Tauranga


It's absolutely a relaxing day, the whole town, every corner filled with the joyfulness music
There's piano, violin, saxaphone, clarinet, jazz drum, guitar etc any music instrument that you can call will probably can found there


This boy band are cool
I'm a bit regret to not choosing saxaphone as my music instrument previously, I shouldn't only look at the flute >.<

After the festival, we heading back to Te Puke, the well know kiwi town


Catch the sunset moment with the Kiwi 360

Every moment seem so simple and reality to me
Every second I breath here are telling me a simple life is the happiest life


No comments: