Special Perform by: Sullivan.W

Sunday, July 07, 2013

18 ~ 19-5-2013 Kukup Trip

 18th May 2013
We gather all our new & old friends for a short trip to Kukup - A Fishing Village in Johor, Malaysia.
S$95 for the trip
From pickup in Singapore to sending back from Johor;
From 1st day lunch to 2nd day lunch - 5 meals in total;
From boating to Red Wood forest to fish farm~


Before we move in to the chalet, we having our 1st trip meal in a seafood restaurant 


I wonder how they made this fish lantern


The weather is good today, no rain, we can go in the chalet by boat; otherwise, we can go by land transport as well


From front of left side: Vangelynn, Pey Yee, Cedric, Bruce, Betty, Ken, Kok Hong, Kee Chang, Bernyce & Heidi (right front side)



 Finally, we arrived



When low tide on the afternoon, we can see all this kind of creatures just outside our window 


The Karaoke Room is one of the special of this chalet. We all love to sing ^.*


Tea break at 3pm, the owner provide us the fried prawn pancake


All we can see in the village, they try to remain their original face





 
View from the 2nd floor of chalet, a balcony, you can called it
The owner is making us a BBQ dinner


Let see what we have for our dinner
Prawn, corn, fish, hotdog, fish ball, satay and so on


Fireworks for tonight
RM230 for all?? 

 Is time for lantern now, I was writting my wish on the lantern
 I believe all wishes on the lantern will fly top into the sky, end up will honor by the Buddha


The firework is beauty no doubt, yet I dare not to stand close.... They spare my life once, I should treasure my luck, and stay as far as I could to this resplendent~

Betty didn't put the firework in a proper position, it burst and break the stones they used to hold it~
My heart is about to jump out from my mouth, and my breath was hold until I knew there's nobody get hurt on this accident >.<
Just back to a safe game, good for brain exercise, the Mahjiong time! Oh, I'm just checking the completed full set of the Mahjiong here
2nd day (19th May 2013) 

We went to the Red Wood Forest by boat, just pass by a fish farm that we will visit after the Red Wood Forest


A tower for the hanging bridge 


 Souvenir time! This magnet boat is special I think


Here we come to the Fish Farm for our last visit of our trip
This kid is the son of the Fish Farm owner, he is introduce to the visitor about the marine creatures in Kukup
Unlike others child, he is helping his family business and it does made him look mature than his same age


What the kid called this fish is: the Spray Water
This kind of fish is growth up from the Red Wood forest, I read the documentary about them before. 
They spray water to the sky in order to hit the fly on sky for being their food
I did what the kid asked me to do and the fish does spray water to me >.<


Is time to return home 


Our last lunch of the trip, same restaurant but much more delicious
As we taste the sweet of friendship after the trip

Stay close to your friends while you still can
As we never know when they will leave us one day
for travel, for they new life in a better place, for study, for work....

Good to have my time with you ^.^
And thanks to walk with me along this path~



No comments: