Special Perform by: Sullivan.W

Sunday, July 14, 2013

20th ~ 25th May 2010 - Whitianga


Mike McKay (right) - My host in Whitianga 
He is the one who inspired me to take my scuba dive license in Whitianga

His young sister who is a shy & cute girl (left)


Finally I took his suggestion as I really have no idea what to do in Coromandel Peninsula again


Lovely couple from America - Chicago
Rachel & Sean are couch surfer as well
This is their 1st back packing country, I think they gain the same happiness like me in NZ


This is the place I have my 5 days lodging in McKay's house
A car poach, is cold at night no doubt
No heater neither electric blanket here, I was freeze at night


Mike's room
Ya, same room with me. I never know I need to share room with him when I asked for hosting >.<
But he is a nice guy, proper manner that relief me


The man with a hat is Mike McKay, I found this in his room >.<
It does surprised me for a man can totally change his out look by only save his own beard

No comments: