Special Perform by: Sullivan.W

Sunday, July 14, 2013

19th May 2010 Cambridge

I had arrived another host place at Cambridge
I was invited to Cambridge by Barbara for her wwoofing project visit
She is a Geographic Teacher in Argentina, a serious girl I ever met one for an Argentinian 



It's a sunset moment while I reach 
The picture did hold my breath for a second
Nature is beauty doesn't it, but yet all beauty will chance in time


As an Autumn born people like me, believe that this the best season of year, narcissistic no doubt


The Earth House built with 2 years


Every brick, single column, glasses is constructed piece by piece with hand by hand of the couple


They have their own farm as well just behind of the Earth House



They collect and classify all the garbage for easier recycle used
I love their attitude


And, the engineer couple plant their own vegetables for their daily consume purpose



Thanks to my host in Cambridge - Mr Tony Gee
I hope that my curry chicken yesterday not disappointed you and your partner ^.*

No comments: