Special Perform by: Sullivan.W

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Dive in Tioman

Over last weekend I joined a dive trip to Tioman Island (Malaysia) with my colleague Ivy


It's liveaboat journey, which mean we lived in the boat & visit every dive site with the same boat as well
We boarded at Tanah Merah Ferry Terminal on Friday evening 7pm and start our journey from Singapore straight to Tioman Island.


We stayed on boat 2 days & 2 nights. Half of the passenger on boat are having seasick during the dive trip, lucky, I'm not one of them ^o^
I'm quiet enjoyed the wobble 

After the welcome speech by the young South Africa's Dive Instructor, we been leaded to our own room
I stayed with Ivy and a diver named Jo
All rooms are incredible small


It does remind me a backpacker lodge's room



This is our's dive boat


Plenty of marine life in Tioman Island
They are all same as the residents on the land, darker skin color & tiny sizes



Don't close to the Sea Urchin, it's poisonous

I have been stopped for 1 dive after my 2nd dive in Renggis Reef as I caused myself nose bleeding 
This happened when I was force equalized when I'm down into the sea
I need to admit as I had stop diving after I get my dive license 2 years ago in NZ
I came for this boat dive as I need a refresh course before my Bali's dive in Tulemben at July next month
I have no idea to a force equalize can cause a nose bleeding until Marnus (Dive Master) told me that my new recovered from flu was the culprit of my nose bleeding


As nose link with ears and mouth, I had blood clot in my right eye and I swallowed some of the bloods from my nose

Nothing to worry since I knew what cause this happen to me and I will fully recover after a few days
It's just like a normal wound will recover by it's own


I have been stopped for 1 dive only and I continue to dive after 8 hours resting time
Well, it's still bleeding when every time I went up to the surface, but I don't care at all
As long as this sea have no kill shark, I'm safe for dive


Dessert after dive~


Renggis Reef, the dive site which I have my nose bleeding >.<

According to other divers, there's famous with rich marine life down here. Unfortunately, I has been stopped in the half way of dive T.T 
No fate with the creatures here~


This is our notice board for dive site information, located in our kitchen on the back cabin


I can't recognized myself with this taken photo
Don't worry, although the background is black, but I definitely not having a night dive
Probably was Ivy forget to press the flash


Wrong dive position slow down my speed and affected my buoyancy



Duncan, the Australian who taken the rescue course


The dive at Tiger Reef (which I have been banned for dive) wasn't a good dive for all of us. The surface current is too strong and without a good plan and well communication before the dive, no one actually enjoyed on this dive site


Some of us gather in the cabin for movie when night time, but most of them were still gather at the sundeck for chatting.
All latest movie they played in the mid cabin, I watched , , and
I have just a few glimpses on those mentioned movies, what you think?


Me and my dive gear at the dive deck~


I went to the front deck on last day (Sunday) as I have no movie in the cabin and felt not tired at all as we only have 2 dives on Sunday morning.


Total 5 dives for 2 days stayed on the boat, we came to the end of journey on Sunday night. I still need to back for work tomorrow early morning but I arrived at home on 12am after the trip T.T

Packing my holiday mood and restart my working spirit for my battle field tomorrow~







No comments: