Special Perform by: Sullivan.W

Friday, May 17, 2013

15th March 2010 - Abel Tasman Kayak Tour

Here we are Abel Tasman National Park! It's extremely popular with backpackers who come to kayak along the park's 91km of pristine coastline, which is home to dolphin, fur seals, penguins and variety bird life


It's about 7am we arrived the beach and the coach was given his brief to wake me up >.< 
Able Tasman National Park is NZ's top sea kayaking spot. It is an extremely popular activity with many backpackers and there are a large number of kayaking operators to choose from. 
As you can see my life-jacket, we had engaged Kaiteriteri Kayak. 


We just engage a kayak package about 4 hours, they called it half day tour. As is Autumn now, the night is longer than day, we need to finish the kayak tour earlier.


We did explored the coves, island and lagoons within the shelter of the bay. NZ's fur seals is reside on one of the islands from April - Nov yearly. We are so lucky to see them swim in the sea, at that moment, I feel that we are actually sharing the same land & sea with them. I dare not scare them, I think they are observed us at the same time, I don't want to give them a bad impress >.<


After 2 hours kayaking, our coach bring us to one of an island for tea time, what a relaxing afternoon~ Oh, is just sandwich & coffee, however, for me is better than eating in a hotel restaurant~ Here we had the accompany of the warm sunshine



Our coach appointed a handsome guy, Matt, to be my paddle partner. From here you can see how cute my coach to me right? Even though I'm same boat with handsome Matt, but, we don't have much conversation >.< That's too bad, I never learnt the skill to talk with handsome guy, haha....



After Abel Tasman Kayak tour, we heading to the famous place, The Golden Bay and ready to over night there.


Lucky, we still caught before the nightfall for the sunset photo. The beach is low tide at night, we walked down to the sea and enjoy the sunset there. By the way, I never forget to apply the repellent, along the beach, there's uncountable sand fly are enjoying the same sunset with us


We parked the car on the top side and walk down to the Golden Bay, there's some others who brought along their foldable chair and have their picnic dinner on the beach, I wish I can share the moment with them as well~

No comments: