Special Perform by: Sullivan.W

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Bluff

4th March

This was the forth days we left Franz Josef and arrive here, the Southeast part of NZ's south island - Bluff
这是我们离开了Franz Josef 后第四天抵达的地方,纽国南岛最南端的Bluff

This is the signpost which tell us the distance between Bluff and others nearest or furthest places.
这路标告诉我们置身的位置与其它邻近或更远的地方的距离

I can swear this is the most windy country side that I ever been before
这是我到过觉得风力最强的郊外城镇了

I have no choice to put up my hook against the strong wind, no wonder the residents here with the whole face of wrinkles even in young age >.<
逼不得已我得把头帽盖上来低档强风侵略,怪不得这里的居民大都长有皱纹,即使年幼的也都如此,可能是强风的关系吧?

Look, what a powerful wave hit on the cliff!
好强劲有力的海浪不是吗?

After the slope point, we went to an unknown coast, for the twisted trees
去过了slope point,我们不懂走到哪个附近的海边看形状奇特的树

The twisted trees being torture all the time along this site
长在这附近的树都被折磨得倾斜一边了

Lighthouse is just like a landmark on every coast that I visited all over NZ
灯塔就像是纽国所有我去过的海岸标准标志

Even the strongest wind blow all the time at Bluff, but the glasses here seem stronger enough to survive here...
只要有坚毅的心,小草也会遇强越强

Li Wen and I did left our footprint here
风真得很大
Just let me have a photo with the strongest creatures here ^.^

Oh no, I didn't know you are here >.<
走着走着突然草丛有动静,接着就看到一只体形庞大又全身黑黝黝的海狮躺在草丛里睡午觉
I just came to say 'Hello', and sorry for disturbing your sleep, please ignore my interrupt

After the coast visited, we came to the fossil forest
We planned to visit on noon, when the time of low tide
Here you see the site now ^.^

There's nobody tell us how is a tree fossil looked like
All the while we just walked and make a guess on every suspicious looking items >.<
这个,看起来好像是树化石的一部分
This was a forest before a hundred million years ago, after all this time, it's change to a coast, and the rest of trees were lived far away from here
不知道历史是怎么将这里改头换面的,不过我本身是对历史没什么兴趣的
地球上的所有事物都一直在变
只是变得快和慢的问题而已

The sky is high over here, atmosphere is light, grass is so green, and I still can't believe I stand on this heaven place
即使身再冷,风吹得再猛,也吹熄不了我感动得发烫的心
如果说有死物能让我流泪,那一定是着神仙般的风景
I'm really admire to the people who live here


This was the BBH that we over night at Catlins
It's a dream house for almost all people, it is a house on the coast bay
We can see through the sea view from our bed

Amazing right?

This is the room view from Sue's and Amy's room

And this wonderful view was viewed from my room
虽然很不喜欢海边
也没想过要住在像电影或小说中说的海边的小屋,但,现在意外的能够住在这,也是种幸福不是?


No comments: