Special Perform by: Sullivan.W

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Mothermade

 My female married friend told me, they would prefer to have a daughter rather than a son, as most of them is a beauty mother, they like to make up for their daughter. I think my mum have the same thought like them, she was an ex-owner of a hair salon.



 Is a blessed to have a mother who know how to make the hair, you can save a lot money from hair salon

 After hair perm, hair trimming started

 It's a hot weather in Ipoh during Chinese New Year when we doing the hair trimming at the porch, I was fall in slept when mum doing the trimming in half way~~ When all things done, I was surprised with the hair length then what has been expected >.<
That moment make me understand one fact: The hair-dresser never understand what we mean 'slightly trim' T.T hahahah~

That's not finish yet, she is trying to pursuit me taking the facial treatment as well, I can see the sincere in her eyes and agreed with her kind offer LOL

I never know what is put on my face and I don't bother to know, as I think a mother always give their children the best ^o^

Thanks mum for the services, I will be back again next time ^o^

No comments: