Special Perform by: Sullivan.W

Saturday, August 10, 2013

29th May 2013 - Wildlife Currumbin Sanctuary

 27th May 2013 - Friday - Shopping Day

I had forget the place that I shopped, I just took the shuttle bus to the nearest city
  

Seems like same price in Singapore Indo Mee
    

A small cut of Roasted Pork


A box of Cooked Prawn


A loaf of bread (it's a lot for one person indeed)


A head of Lettuce


The shopping mall is big but shopper are so litter
I like this kind of shopping environment, but, it is the sign for the downturn of economic in OZ???
Even the pay machine is manually
I wonder why they don't hire more people to work for them in order to stimulate the market cash flow?
Well, I didn't know the price of this machine, maybe it's cheaper compare to hire a worker for year~


This all will become my dinner for the rest of day~
Breakfast is provided by the hotel
I do not have a stove in my hotel room, I can't cook anything but all this raw material can put in the fridge for days


29th May 2013 - Wildlife Currumbin Sanctuary


Red Browed Fig Parrot


Possum 


Tasmanian Devil (they are the nature cleaner of animal carcass)


Kora
I wonder why they can sleep 16 - 20 hours per day
As they took Eucalyptus's Leaf as their main food daily
This Eucalyptus Leaf contents with very less protein & carbohydrate (about 5%), therefore they choose to less movement for the less consume of calories food


According to the zoo keeper, Kora almost not drink at all, as the left they take everyday content with 50% H2O, they have enough water with only eating the leaf unless the weather is too hot to cause them dehydrated, otherwise they almost not drinking any water 
  

Me and the last 112 Australian Digger in the WORLD >.<



The wombat (knew as the Australian Digger they called) is the largest mammal species to live underground
We can saw him above the ground now as the Zoo Keeper feed him the food outside his colony
Their average lifespan could be long until 26 years, they are considered to be one of the most playful species among marsupials, being known to bite, perform somersaults or even run away to entice a chase





I like and afraid to Eagle  


 Dingo - no one knows for sure where the dingo came from
They would have been efficient competitors with the tiger and the devil
Just look alike a dog for me >.<


Finally I found the Kangaroo



I'm bring along my son for this afternoon feeding time, can't you give more food for both us? - The Kangaroo's Mum asked me




 

Cute bird on my head ^.^
Why don't you called your partner comes long, as your name is Lover Bird
'Well, I can see there's not much space here and in fact is, I'm going to leave you soon as you are not holding any food in your hands' - Lover Bird said

- End -

No comments: