Special Perform by: Sullivan.W

Tuesday, November 01, 2011

9 March_Skydive Wanaka

It has been a month ago since I had make up my mind to skydive in this wonderland, Wanaka


Before I went up to the plane, I saw some of the players write some word on their hands in order to broadcast a message while they are 'flying'

For me, I need to tell all my friends & family which 'Happy Go Lucky' is my principle of living


When the plane reach 12000ft high from ground (took about 5 mins to flight), Mark (The handsome Skydive Instructor) just open the door and get out from the plane without any doubt moment


We enjoy the view and the strong wind before he pull out the parachute. I can see lake Hawea (the deepest lake in Wanaka) on right side and the fourth largest lake on left side, the lake Wanaka


I never worry for a happen of accident, because accident will only happen when I'm too nervous 

Furthermore, Mark is an experience diver, he had dive six thousand time before, I trust him and respect his profession


Clutha River in Wanaka

It just look like a sleeping snake lay on the ground there


Finally, we have a safe landing 


After 5 hours waiting in Wanaka Skydive, I meet up with 2 of my travel friends and we heading to Cardrona Hotel which took about 25 mins drive from Wanaka town area


In my country, we doesn't need a warm stove in a house, but we really need one in NZ. This stove set off with the yellow wall light do warm me up.
Now is still Autumn in NZ, due to the difference location, the humidity and temperature are different. I really like the weather here, cold but moist.


 2 of my travel mates intent to visit another 2 of their travel mates before who are now working for Cardrona Hotel as a housekeeper

I had forgot their name but both of them came from Taiwan. We had been treated with a great dinner as a welcoming dinner by two of them. I ordered myself a set of lamb chop, which I think is the best meal I never have had before in Malaysia, Singapore and even Australia


This is an old cigarette vending machine. Erm... I can't recall the brand of cigarettes selling here, because I'm not a smoker >.<


This is the living room of Cardrona Hotel. It's a great place for gathering and life exchange. When outside is too cold for people, they can have some indoor activity over here with the fire


The appearance of Cardrona Hotel was given me a deep impression. It just a simple warm house, no wonder people like to organize their wedding ceremony in this place


Outside the house we do have another warm stove. I think sandfly probably will not approach the fire and warm, therefore the host make a fire stove here for outdoor gathering ^.^


The vines are every where surrounding the house, I can't call the name of the plants but it's really beautiful when the flowers in full bloom


This is the outlook of Cardrona Hotel. There have an antique car display in-front of the hotel main door. In order to attract more visitors and to set up a landmark for this place. Do you like this place?


No comments: